Which web browser do you use?

• Thread starter lucasbytegenius
  • Start date
L

lucasbytegenius

Which web browser do you use? Vote in the poll and tell us!

I use Chrome, it's very fast and it syncs my bookmarks and extensions. While Firefox does the same, Chrome doesn't require you to carry a 9 character passcode around that you can't possibly remember ;)

What about you?

Chrome here also - it's just fast and reliable (the reason I use Linux in the first place).

Chrome here also - it's just fast and reliable (the reason I use Linux in the first place).
Same reason here :) I used to be a long-term Opera user before I started using Chrome. I've used Firefox for a few weeks during my time with Chrome, but Chrome remains my primary browser.

I use SRware's Iron. It's based on the Chrome source code and identical in every way except for Google's privacy invasions found in Chrome. All Chrome extensions are fully functional in Iron, too.

Chrome. I do have Firefox installed as well and sometimes I do use it, but mainly I just use Chrome since it find it faster.

I use SRware's Iron. It's based on the Chrome source code and identical in every way except for Google's privacy invasions found in Chrome. All Chrome extensions are fully functional in Iron, too.
Privacy invasions? I looked at Iron's comparison to Google Chrome and I don't see anything that would really affect me much.

I'm using Firefox and nothing else. I download my bookmarks so if ever I will install another OS, I just have to import the html and I'm back to my working station. Firefox is a lot better too than any other browsers.

I use both Chrome and Firefox. I use Firefox mostly for it's available add-ons and Chrome for everything else (since it is fast and reliable like what everyone else pretty much said).

I use FF on my regular desktop and Safari on my Iphone. I love FF though, simply because I don't have nearly as many problems with it as I do with Windows I.E. or any other browser. I'm still looking around though and trying new things.

I have been using Chrome the most out the 3 choices that I voted for, which were: Chrome, Firefox, and Midori. Chrome offers the best usability, in my opinion. The sleek interface is a favorite for me! I have been a Firefox fan for a long time now, but I feel that their rapid release choice has caused more problems than benefits for the browser. I must admit that I am anxious to see where the new version is going as I saw a sneak peek at the new interface and it looks interesting, to say the least.

Midori is something that I use when on an old laptop. It is the browser of choice for the Bodhi Linux operating system that is running the computer and I have grown rather fond of it. As far as I know, it is a newer browser and still has problems with many bugs or glitches. I think it has a lot of potential, though.

Because of a few specific features I use Chrome almost 100% of the time. Especially the url bar and search bar being combined into one, and the way Google Translate automatically translates every page I go to when I’m browsing the portfolio sites of non-English speaking artists. I used to use Firefox almost exclusively, and before that used Safari. For one reason or another I migrated between each of these.

I still use Firefox sometimes just for the “download them all” extension because I often browse art websites where I want to save a copy of every image on the site without having to do it one at a time. I habitually do this and even though I sometimes sort through these files and delete hundreds if not thousands of them at a time, I still have many tens of thousands of artworks from all sorts of artists. I think I have an addiction to saving art.

Safari I almost never use anymore, but I used to use it from time to time because I was active on this one website that had a java drawing applet which for some reason just didn’t work in the Mac version of Chrome (at least at the time), so I’d switch to Safari just for that site so I could draw there.

I use Google chrome as my primary browser, i also switch between Chrome and Firefox cause i just can't decide over what to use. I might have switched from Firefox to Chrome last year and i really low how fluid chrome is.

I use Firefox as my main browser but I do use other browsers as well.

I believe Chrome is the fastest browser among all the other browsers I've used so far. But I personally use both Firefox and Chrome. Both are great web browsers and I just need to use two different browsers at times when I need to separate login sessions for different accounts. It is also handy to have alternate browsers specially if a particular website doesn't work well with one of them.

Firefox! I had some issues with Chrome (what don't I have issues with?!) but Firefox seems to be behaving so I am sticking with it!

I am using Firefox for more than 10years now and I still don't see any reason why I need a different browser. The fox sure did become buggy lately but I still wouldn't change it just because of it. I already have my profiles and my bookmarks set on it so changing it will take a lot of time having to migrate the those settings.

Staff online

Members online