Which the distro Linux is for beginner

• Thread starter Deleted member 92873
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are about a good 25+ Distros for Linux and counting as people are now switching to Linux since the Launch of the Raspberry Pi4. Development is in full swing, and more new Distros will be launched in the future so 2020 seems exciting to me. I will be launching my own Distro called Daviboy, moving forward so, my advice is to try them and see which one you like :cool:

Attachments

• images rainbow.png
    images rainbow.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 473

" ADVICE " When looking for a Distro, watch the install first on Youtube :cool:

I am not sure about how to work with usb for the linux os on my laptop , I looked some youtube say some usb unable work to boot linux with your laptop then use boot CD blank then use it for your hp laptop if see sucessful or not , if not that might small problem with your hardware in your hp laptop.

I have some youtube example look what i have to do with cd and bios ...

follow this way

Reformat your stick.

Down load what linux you want

Use an Etcher to ectch on to the stick

Select usb on reboot

jobs a gudun'

If you need links or help email me.

Reformat your stick.

Down load what linux you want

Use an Etcher to ectch on to the stick

Select usb on reboot

jobs a gudun'

If you need links or help email me.

yes that what I do then not work I have pic look like example

037A869B-3042-416B-AEE7-2BBF03F24FB6.jpeg

I do same that issues just now...the pic was an old one I post this pic look like the same issue have now

Window 10 pro 64 bit...

I turn power on then look like what the photo show me now

View attachment 5311
Hm, sorry I think you will have to ask a microsoft guru :-( I haven't touched windows for 4 years now.

But suspect that the config file in the FILE /BCD needs a closure look... I haven't bought the package $119 so not bothered with them :p

There are so many choices for the Raspberry it's untrue. Believe me this is the end of Microsoft and Mac OS (Linux anyway) dominance in the OP market. Because it's free.

is the Zorin good to use a laptop to use ? another which is the linux OS ecommend for the laptop ?

View attachment 5312

There are so many choices for the Raspberry it's untrue. Believe me this is the end of Microsoft and Mac OS (Linux anyway) dominance in the OP market. Because it's free.

ha ha it is base of the true story I read something online people say some of them that people dont like hear word is " No I use is Linux no way for window , mac OS...

question ? what about system76 , i read these information and youtube about system 76 but i am not sure that is good for linux mint nor any linux os ?

The 32bit might be good for older laptops.

My cpu is 64 bit come with window 10 pro then saw what I think about Linux box alike Linux mint small or tall but my laptop is very lightweight hp pavilion 15,6 cs00xxxxx

I am not sure about how to work with usb for the linux os on my laptop , I looked some youtube say some usb unable work to boot linux with your laptop then use boot CD blank then use it for your hp laptop if see sucessful or not , if not that might small problem with your hardware in your hp laptop.

I have some youtube example look what i have to do with cd and bios ...

follow this way

I check the Raspberry thru internet , look like they are for the kids nor no matter to do to get one what is the good Raspberry recommend .. are they cheap more than mini linux pc and laptop , desktop . I keep look something case cover for raspberry prevent the dust , dirty away .. still looking what is the best to build ...my laptop look odd inside , one empty no fan with only one fan , i check for it to add ... still looking .. I cannot believe the window wash my brain away ... Linux seem more powerful and simpler type in command , bash , terminal , some reason to say about that ....

Status
Not open for further replies.