Which Linux do you use?

Which Linux do you use?

• Total voters

VP9KS

(Wizard appears in a puff of smoke, sets fire to the carpet, stamps it out, looks around to see if the wife saw, phew, no)

No problem, mate. I just told her about the carpet! :D:D

Last edited:

alkion

Debian Stable :)

Serafim

Manjaro, right now, but I have used many, Slack, RedHat (and Fedora when RedHat no longer was free), Ubuntu, Mint, Mandriva, but for now I seem to be stuck on Manjaro.
Debian stable on my two servers.

Last edited:

RockDoctor

I use Fedora, Ubuntu, and Manjaro. I like to be close to the bleeding edge. Mate desktop on all three. With dev versions (Fedora, Ubuntu), come the more than occasional breakages, but I keep at least one fully working at all times.

Nik-Ken-Bah

At the moment I have Mint 19.2 and win7 ultimate on two separate HD's. But when ReactOS becomes more functional will ditch win7 and replace it with ReactOS.
At a later date may install a fourth HDD to play around with other distros.
I like the Cinnamon desktop easy to use and to my mind very reminiscent of very early windows desktops like 3.1. The OS itself has everything I require for what I do on a computer.

Nik-Ken-Bah

MX Linux 18.2 like 80% of the time. TAILS and Kodachi (as LiveCD) the remaining time.
G'day and welcome @Sigma333
What is MX Linux like to run? Just curious about the distros and the users perception of them.

Members online

No members online now.