• Chromium

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • LibreWolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I
Which browser do you use and tell as why if you have a reason.
I use firefox, and i use it because i often hear it is touted as more secure browser plus it has a really cool name! my raspi pi has chromium which runs quicker but i swapped it for firefox beacuse i value security over speed

I use different browsers for different categories of tasks for browser isolation: Firefox, Brave, Chromium and Vivaldi.

It is a multiple choice poll you can vote for all 4

Old existing thread here:

I'll let t his one stay open, even though it already exists. That one is out of date and pretty old.

Be aware that another mod may not agree with that decision, but it should be fine.

It has chrome and chromium in the same choice... and nobody have voted

It has chrome and chromium in the same choice... and nobody have voted

Oh, people probably voted - and those votes lost in an update or database error between now and then.

It's all good. I'll leave this one up and running.

I'm just used to Firefox and as long as Firefox is around I'll continue to use it.

there are more or less only 2 Browser all the others are based on Chrome.

I recently came across another browser which looks interesting, I still have to take some time to use it though.

I recently came across another browser which looks interesting, I still have to take some time to use it though.
I may try that. I'm getting tired of firefox, and every other Browser is chrome-based, which i hate.

Skærmbillede fra 2022-01-05 16-52-31.png

Last edited:
I used to use firefox only but had a glitch and switched to chromium on my main pc but on any other device, I use firefox. But I am hoping to switch to using tor only.

I still find TOR to be dreadful slow. I generally use ExpressVPN instead.

Firefox and Brave for privacy reasons.

However, I noticed that on iOS Safari is the most privacy enabled if you believe Apple's built in checker.
Of all the browsers I've tried according to the results from CoverYourTracks Brave has is the best when it comes to web-tracking.

The browser that I always use 80% of the time: Firefox. The reasons are:
  • Easy to toggle between the search engines.
  • More privacy + security customizations. But it doesn't come by default, unlike Brave. I need to adjust those in the settings or about config.
The second one is Vivaldi. I had the Yandex browser installed in case I want to use Yandex Translate but I rarely use it. I also had Brave, Librewolf, and TOR browsers on my PC but rarely use those.

I think the debate re browsers has been done to death.

Nothing illuminating will come from this thread.

Members online

Latest posts