Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Chromium

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • LibreWolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the debate re browsers has been done to death.

Nothing illuminating will come from this thread.
Did you know that everybody here use Firefox except KGIII? I didn't. I think is interesting to interview computer savvy people on how they use the computer.

Last edited:

I use Vivaldi most of the time. It just works for me. Has one of the best speed dials and syncs well with all my devices.

Did you know that everybody here use Firefox except KGIII?

I do some tasks in Pale Moon, which is a Firefox derivative.

This is a fairly recent change.

Brave and Firefox.

I use FF as my primary browser mainly because I want there to be a browsers competetion. If everyone use chrome or chrome based browsers, we can't expect new features more often because there isn't any competetion.
second, FF is the home for many privacy folks.
Third, it just works. Don't use much system resources.
Brave and chromium are used for isolation purposes.
I also use TOR browser when I want to share my new plans of next generation nuclear bomb on dark web.

look at all the different spin off’s! This is the spin offs for Firefox listed on Arch wiki. I didn’t realise how many diff varieties there was for Firefox lol

C1662305-F7FE-4172-9B55-2A73DAED5487.png

I think i may switch to Brave browser however im a little gutted it isnt available on ARM for my raspbery pi 400

?

?

That looks like it's only MacOS ARM and not Linux ARM. Dunno, but just what it looks like.

I started using Firefox (in Windows) when it was version 3.6 and I'm still using it because it has proven over the years as the best browser on the market. Not to mention the ability to customize it and the support of extensions which adds to the customization.

Use Firefox

Brave is quick, less extensions needed for my purposes than FF, which I used for over a decade.

Members online

Latest posts