Where to Find People Interested in Discussing Building New OS

tnwhbmqJHOO

Reaction score
Credits
I'm interested in building a new OS from the ground-up and I would love to find a community interested in this topic. I don't mean about the code but more the fundamental graphical infrastructure of a windows-style OS. I would like to get rid of windows completely and think of a new way to store information.

In other words, we could come up with different graphical representations of data and information. Different methods of manipulating information that is totally different than putting several folders into folders and categorizing by subject, chronology, client, etc. I think we have been sort of stuck too long thinking in the window way and I believe there are other ways to store, manipulate, and transfer information.

I don't have some ideas in mind yet and I would love to discuss ideas for now. Where would I find people interested in something like this? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Ideas -- start here but expand your search for said people
Food for thought -- elementaryOS
Best wishes1

Have a look at ReactOS - it is not Linux and tries to emulate Windows.

Very thankful for your suggestions and advice. I'll try it out and if something good comes of it, I'll give you my right leg.

Ideas -- start here but expand your search for said people
Food for thought -- elementaryOS
Best wishes1
Have a look at ReactOS - it is not Linux and tries to emulate Windows.
Or perhaps try:
An entire community dedicated to OS development!