Where can I download red hat 3.0.3?

Hmm... I wonder if they're just so old that the hardware required isn't included in various VM software?

If you've tried multiples and they didn't work, I'd start thinking in that direction. The odds of two or more being broken just seems a bit low. So, I'd look elsewhere to see if there's another problem - like the VM software not virtualizing anything that old.
virtualbox supposedly has an option that puts red hat 3x but when I put it there it doesn't work either

Hmm... Have you tried virtualizing a different OS and verified that it worked?

And 3.0.3 was a long time ago, i386 type of stuff. I have no idea if VBox has dropped support for that architecture. I wonder if there's a Sparc emulator out there that you could also try? I guess it had a few different architectures all on the same .iso - if I'm understanding correctly.

Buggered if I know. You might just be out of luck with this one.

Hmm... Have you tried virtualizing a different OS and verified that it worked?

And 3.0.3 was a long time ago, i386 type of stuff. I have no idea if VBox has dropped support for that architecture. I wonder if there's a Sparc emulator out there that you could also try? I guess it had a few different architectures all on the same .iso - if I'm understanding correctly.

Buggered if I know. You might just be out of luck with this one.
Now I'm going to try debian 4 to see if it works

Estoy bastante seguro de que lo intentó y tampoco funcionó. Bastante seguro...

Realmente me pregunto si es tan antiguo que ninguno de los software de virtualización está virtualizando la arquitectura correcta.
I'm tired of it not working the same way I try it on an old computer that has

I tried to try debian 4 but it won't let me download neither kde nor xfce so it wouldn't let me finish the download