Where can I download red hat 3.0.3?

redhat_user

Reaction score
Credits
I've been searching on google but I haven't found anything I hope you can help me

Welcome
I am not surprised red hat 3 reached its end of life in 31 October 2010, they are currently on version 9

I don't want it for my pc only for a virtual machine
why don't you use one of the newer RHEL clones, Centos is still available to download or Rocky is a newer clone that's well thought of, both are 64 bit, if you're looking for a 32 bit version, then I don't know.

¿Por qué no usa uno de los clones RHEL más nuevos? Centos todavía está disponible para descargar o Rocky es un clon más nuevo que está bien pensado, ambos son de 64 bits, si está buscando una versión de 32 bits, entonces no no sé
Será porque quiero probar una versión antigua de red hat centOS sucks and fedora is worse

Sorry english please

centOS sucks and fedora is worse

If you don't like these, you won't like Redhat.
Redhat is based on Fedora. CentOS is a binary copy of Redhat.
@Brickwizard gave you some good options. Another one is AlmaLinux (also based on Redhat )

But I doubt you'll find a 3.x version of any of these. Why not use 7, 8 or 9. (Even if you use "real" Redhat)

If you don't like these, you won't like Redhat.
Redhat is based on Fedora. CentOS is a binary copy of Redhat.
@Brickwizard gave you some good options. Another one is AlmaLinux (also based on Redhat )

But I doubt you'll find a 3.x version of any of these. Why not use 7, 8 or 9. (Even if you use "real" Redhat)
BECAUSE I WANT TO TRY OLD VERSIONS ONLY OF RED HAT

I am on mobile so I can not verify this.
This didn't show up on my searches earlier, the link appears to be working, if the OP wants this one

Appears to work.
no works
63445634523345353453.PNG

I'm not going to try them all for you. You can also try this one - but extract it first.

I found these in the very first search results for "red hat 3.0.3 .iso".

I'm not going to try them all for you. You can also try this one - but extract it first.

I found these in the very first search results for "red hat 3.0.3 .iso".
I already tried that and it doesn't work

Hmm... I wonder if they're just so old that the hardware required isn't included in various VM software?

If you've tried multiples and they didn't work, I'd start thinking in that direction. The odds of two or more being broken just seems a bit low. So, I'd look elsewhere to see if there's another problem - like the VM software not virtualizing anything that old.