When things just work

Mike13Foxtrot

Reaction score
Credits
So I picked up an Epson Wireless printer reg 160.00 on sale for 70.00 Installed it on my Win10 desktop. After about 20 minutes, a firmware update on the printer that failed the first time, going through ID, naming setting as default... I can now print again. Have not used the old one (wired) in a long time. I just got done installing it on my MX 21 laptop. Turned on the printer, then hit printer setup from the menu. took less than a minute and went to Print test page?

I just got finished building another PC. Gigabyte Vision B550 black and white MB, AMD 5600. 32 Gigs TeamGroup white ARGB ram. Lian Li Gallahad White 240 Rad, all in an ASUS TUF Case which I didn't know I wanted but was on sale for 60 bucks. So a black and white build. Ignoring the fact that I just replaced my desktop 3 months or so ago. And I have an AMD 5500 CPU waiting to replace the AMD 3600 that is in it now.

I seem to have a problem with building PC's or PI thingy's and finally settling in. But still need the WIN thingy because it is easier to run some of the stuff I have to native than VM. I am still very happy with what MX Linux brings to easy. From replacing Peppermint on a touch Dual lappy. And MX seems to be able to work well with the Touch screen with no issues. No setting up just right outta. the ISO. Since it didn't come in a box. Gave my Niece's boy a Laptop for Christmas. It is on the scale of the old E book's but it ain't a silly Chrome either. Could have installed Linux but no wireless it had a proprietary Wifi Card that also had a sim slot. and no Ethernet Plug. He is just starting, and my Bro in Law is a programmer so will help him out.

I have yet to be disappointed in anything so far with MX even the whole Arch to Debian was just another problem for me to solve. No I dual into MX 19 (Arch) or 21. Both pretty much update easy.

I have yet to be disappointed in anything so far with MX even the whole Arch to Debian was just another problem for me to solve. No I dual into MX 19 (Arch) or 21. Both pretty much update easy.
I have been hacked with MX, but never with Easy.
I dual boot them, the Limine bootloader makes life easy to maintain both.

I have been hacked with MX, but never with Easy.
Huh?

On an HP laptop I had 19 to upgrade to 21 was not a thing since the change from Arch, so I GParted the ssd and now have 19 and 21. Took about 20 minutes total or so, would have taken longer to setup all the stuff I had on 19 VM wise, had a few. It is a nice little bootloader.

Took some pics of the Black and White New Build.

KIMG0204.JPG

Staff online

Members online