What the heck is up with my fedora distro? (display weirdness)

C

CrazedNerd

Sometime at around the time of booting and login, my screen does weird varied things and i can't access the operating system. Here's the most recent picture before hitting the power button, it just sits here instead of asking for my password:
20220121_195110.jpg

but that's not all, when i was sitting the screen changed to being black with a few RBG distortions. Somtimes i'll even get something like this, but it will be in blocks:

images.jpg

I suspect it's a fedora bug because i never have issues displaying the "republic of gamers" logo through POSTing. Is there maybe something i can do update my display software? I don't have a GPU, so i wouldn't think that's necessary.

Sometime at around the time of booting and login, my screen does weird varied things and i can't access the operating system. Here's the most recent picture before hitting the power button, it just sits here instead of asking for my password:
View attachment 11542

but that's not all, when i was sitting the screen changed to being black with a few RBG distortions. Somtimes i'll even get something like this, but it will be in blocks:

View attachment 11543

I suspect it's a fedora bug because i never have issues displaying the "republic of gamers" logo through POSTing. Is there maybe something i can do update my display software? I don't have a GPU, so i wouldn't think that's necessary.
Did you try changing to a terminal (tty) by pressing Ctrl alt f1 ( try f1,f2,f3,f4,f5,f6) to get terminal

Never happened to me on Fedora.