What is your personality type?

MatsuShimizu

Reaction score
Credits
So, I made a research on the internet and found that each human is different. Then, I stumble across various personality test sites.
One of them is this:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

There are 16 personality types, like INTJ, INFJ, and so on.

Anyway, I took the test and my result in INFJ-A.
Then, I joined Facebook groups and subReddit related to my personality and I noticed that the groups are related to me. So, there is some truth to it.
No, I don't take this test too seriously, because I believe humans are more complicated than that. However, the results of this test can be used as a guideline. For example, your passion, the type of people that you should stay away from, the type of friends that is suitable for you, the career that you will love, and so on.

If you have taken the test, post your type here. Here's the link again:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Screenshot from 2021-01-21 07-09-58.png

I was bored.

ESFJ-A

I have a serial killer personality type.
wallhaven-8x2jy1.jpg

I have a serial killer personality type.
Actually, 16personalities.com won't measure whether you are a good or bad person. It will measure preference.

If you want to know how evil you are, the Dark Factor personality test will more suitable.
Take the test: qst.darkfactor.org
More info: www.darkfactor.org

Also, please don't take the test result too seriously. But it can be a guideline to know yourself better.

Most of us actually bear traits from a variety of types. Many also deny their traits as the opposite of what they would prefer to be.

Are you a psychologist, @MatsuShimizu ?

Are you a psychologist, @MatsuShimizu ?
No. But I did plenty of research based on these topics: MBTI, OCEAN model, HEXACO, D-factor. I also picked some tips here and there from psychologists.

Last edited:
Wasn't that an American petrol company?

Heard a great piece of advice from a young girl in a movie, abused by her mother but didn't hate her. She said, "Bad things are gonna happen, but you don't have to be miserable."

Was in the Army, I have always adapted, just like my personality. I have all of them and more. Learn new things, change is bad, change is good. You either grow from your experiences, or you shrink away and hide. Hiding sucks. Military has a saying, "Embrace the suck"

Don't stay mad, it just takes too much energy and effort.

Heard a great piece of advice from a young girl in a movie, abused by her mother but didn't hate her. She said, "Bad things are gonna happen, but you don't have to be miserable."
Very true.

Was in the Army, I have always adapted, just like my personality. I have all of them and more. Learn new things, change is bad, change is good. You either grow from your experiences, or you shrink away and hide. Hiding sucks. Military has a saying, "Embrace the suck"
Right on to that.

Don't stay mad, it just takes too much energy and effort.
Amen to that!

Members online