What is the *worst* skill you have?

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I don't mean most useless, or anything like that - but feel free to use the most useless if you can't think of a 'worst' skill.

Mine?

I can type, more or less coherently, while blind drunk. We're talking waking up in the morning, going online after my coffee, and needing to offer a whole lot of apologies. I'll spell properly, type reasonably speedily, use proper punctuation, and have completely forgotten it all by the time I wake up in the morning.

There's a reason I close certain tabs after I've consumed enough alcohol. I'll do something like browse Reddit and laugh at cat videos instead of actually engaging with people. I have apologized to entire communities for behavior I didn't even remember. Sometimes, and Slashdot was a favorite site to do this, people wouldn't believe I was drunk.

By the way, the subject matter is usually politics. I have remarkably little patience when drunk and discussing politics.

Anyhow, that's the worst skill I have... I also tend to not drink to excess all that often lately. I'm getting too old for that crap. I fall over and break a hip or something.

I'll have to think about that, nothing currently comes to mind.

IX0LgkU.gif

Sorry, Mate

So far, I haven't woken up, crawled online after my coffee, and had to apologize to the good folks here...

So far...

And, the worst part is that I really can type just fine. Walking might be difficult, but I sure can type.well enough that you'd have a hard time believing how intoxicated I really was.

I'm really good at discovering words with -tard suffix at the urban dictionary, I have discovered so far an entire linguistic treasure. I have over a hundred links to the urban dictionary in my bookmark bar. I would be happy to share all that with you here but i guess if I post 100 links it will be considered spam, when I started was fun now it seems like an obsession

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the use of -tard is now politically incorrect and that the Urban Dictionary shouldn't really be considered an authoritative source.

So, yes, I agree entirely. That's definitely a horrible skill to have - and a bizarre way to spend your time. Still, it's more productive than learning to ride a unicycle.

And, now I'm kinda curious about the entire list - but you really needn't post it. That's seriously quite a collection of words ending in -tard.

I have the amazing superpower of starting lots of personal projects but never finishing any of them!

I either get bored and give up, or a more interesting/exciting project idea comes along and the other idea gets shelved, never to be worked on again. Sometimes I wonder if I have ADD or ADHD, or something?! I’m like a flipping squirrel on caffeine… Despite the fact I haven’t drank caffeine for years because of chronic migraine!

I really aught to re-visit some of my pet projects and try to finish some of them! :/

Oh, and I have an insane propensity for procrastination!

I'm really good at discovering words with -tard suffix at the urban dictionary, I have discovered so far an entire linguistic treasure. I have over a hundred links to the urban dictionary in my bookmark bar. I would be happy to share all that with you here but i guess if I post 100 links it will be considered spam, when I started was fun now it seems like an obsession
I would ad Lib-Tard
Libtard is a blend of the word liberal and the slur retard and is the result of the political polarization that has divided the United States since at least the 1990s

I have the amazing superpower of starting lots of personal projects but never finishing any of them!
I can relate to this. lol Well, let's see, I don't currently do this cause I don't drink as much as I used to when I was younger, but back in those days, people told me I could sing songs I didn't know the lyrics just perfect. lol Guess that doesn't count, does it? lol Maybe I should ask my wife, she surely knows better than me lol

I can sleep 24/7. If I'm not interested in what's going on around me, I can sleep indefinitely.

To me, that's an awesome superpower. I've had severe insomnia issues my whole life. I have to take drugs to go to sleep.

I can relate to this! I'm glad I'm not a skilled programmer - or I'd have so many unfinished projects cluttering things up and staring at me in the face when I did want to work on something.

I would ad Lib-Tard

+1

but back in those days, people told me I could sing songs I didn't know the lyrics just perfect.

Hmm... There used to be a game show about naming that tune. You might have been good at that?

Hmm... There used to be a game show about naming that tune. You might have been good at that?
Maybe, as long as I was drunk AF, since that only happened when I was very, very drunk, so drunk the next day didn't even remember doing that lol

so drunk the next day didn't even remember doing that lol

Good choice to not do so. I too don't tend to drink that much anymore. I do drink, however. It probably averages out to a couple of glasses of wine per day.

installing windows.

Can you do so while to drunk to stand, or are you just good at it under normal circumstances?

That doesn't mean you can't develop some horrible skill! There's plenty of time.

And, yeah, you're one of our younger members.

I would ad Lib-Tard
Really?

Is looking for the *worst* in people in any way appropriate, even in Off Topic? This thread is already amplifying drunkenness, grade school name calling, demeaning those with mental impairments, and insulting half of American voters, when politics is supposed to be off limits.

I'm just sayin'....

Darned right. You're also misreading the bit about libtard. They're happily identifying as such and my +1 was in agreement with 'em.

Mentioning in passing that one is of a particular persuasion isn't going to violate the politics rule - inasmuch as saying Merry Christmas isn't going to violate the no religion rule.

You sure do look for reasons to be offended.

Members online

Latest posts