Web persecution complex

digitard

Reaction score
Credits
I made that up, I don't know if such disorder exist but I think that's what I have. First thought was to post in Linux.org.

I think that my accounts on the web have been leaked [I don't know about the passwords, maybe so] I mean some anonymous accounts that my environment somehow figured out that they belong to me.

Some time ago someone made a joke about something I wrote with an ''anonymous'' account, a joke like telling me ''we read what you write'' then I searched my accounts with some engines (!) everything that I ever wrote since 2008 are there listed, order by ''best'' to worst. It didn't return results in the past, now it does.

There are political views (not really), sarcasm, and more that not everybody can understand, I mean it's easy to misunderstand me in general, not good stuff, very true but not good for me since I'm not self sufficient and economically solid, more like sterofoam.

Now I pay attention and it's like everyone is telling me unintentionally ''we read everything you ever wrote'', except one person who did it intentionally and this is how I know I'm not so crazy, how can you tell how crazy you are?

Last edited:

Did you use your real name as the username on these accounts? Or are you using the same username for all your accounts? If so, then it's probably a good idea not to write anything too crazy.

I used my real name in the early days when Usenet and newsgroups were still a thing to be reckoned with. I had the attitude that my opinions would somehow carry more weight that way, and I felt it was more honest. Well, I don't do that any more!

Didn't use my real name, I used the same username in many places. It's possible to leak some of my info myself out of stupidity and because I was thinking ''who cares''. Well they do care. Last few years I used the internet more than I should and with less care because circumstances, now the bill came due.

It's also possible the leak to be from elsewhere and in that case really doesn't matter what usernames I used. I'm nobody but they still care because people, you know.

None is going to tell me what's going on, I'm thinking to quit anything political, sarcasm, jokes etc. I'll be the internet user of their dreams but the damage is done. But then I think what's the point, now we all know I'm not good people like them.

Last edited:
I think I can do that but I don't understand, my IQ was never good enough and it has decreased a lot over the years

Last edited:
as in ..

Attachments

• amICrazy.png
    amICrazy.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 221
at dbdemon
What you say maybe irrelevant. I found those things by ''luck'' and I think they worth some attention because they might concern us all. The tutorial say ''One social media account may contain links to others which use different screen names''
This is the tutorial:
And the video:

And there is also this:

I can't test those right now, if you think that they must be reviewed as I do I am all eyes.
I mean what can we learn from those so one account not to link to another? I could never use those things to snake people, I only share a possible security issue the Debian way.... publicly

Last edited:
I have used the same username for years on many sites and social media.
Never really worried what anyone thought. Nor have I worried too much about my privacy.
I mean I use a ton of social media sites: FB, reddit, mastodon, matrix, lemmy, gab (yes I know),
multiple forums, IRC, telegram , discord; well you get the picture.
I am retired so I do not have to worry about what and employer or school might think of my posts.
Most sites I just follow news and rarely actually post.

I want to find out how to do it correctly so people can't snake my future accounts. And then I will continue using my old leaked accounts that everybody knows now.

Last edited:
It's in my username... look, haha
This is a part of what happened to me:
I hate android so much that they made me pay for it.

I doubt there's anyone here that didn't knew this android function a whole year after the launch, except me...
in any case you need an android device to see what the loyal google customers can see about you, them and only them... delete what can be deleted and throw it away.
They must have sent some ''new rules'' update at some point (cos they are so kind) but I probably just skip it... as I do with all those.

After I started this thread they thrown at my face the videos I posted in the previous post (that I found by ''luck'') to figure out crazy hacks and stuff, while they had humiliated me to every android user in my neighborhood just by tapping in my profile.. someone must having fun of me there. This is an exercise of power, that's the funny thing, the sad is that none had the spine to tell me, and this is just a small part of what happened to me

ytdufouytf.jpg

TL;DR
Lesson learned: They will ban you in every single forum in the world if they don't like you, in fact I ask for it sometimes. Google will never ban you. They will put you in a bubble that you can't see outside and they will let everyone else to creep at you in there.

If your comments are considered spam under a video they will never notify you, you have to logout and check if they are visible to people that watching the video and they are interested in that subject. But if someone tapp in your profile from elsewhere (obviously not interested in any subject but to creep) he will find it just like that.

After years you may looking for that comment going down tens of thousands of comments and decades back with the down arrow (because you have no search options in your comment history just the down arrow) and you may or may not find it at the end... but that creep with the android? he will find it by tapping your profile just like that.

PS
They figured out that all the toxicity coming from desktops and all the good people using android. Pattern. So they screwed desktops. Don't look for mistakes in google's deeds.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts