we are checking your browser..

I got back from my daily drive and opened up the site. I hadn't been here since last night, probably about 14 hours ago. I got no CAPTCHA, just my browser checked.

I got back from my daily drive and opened up the site. I hadn't been here since last night, probably about 14 hours ago. I got no CAPTCHA, just my browser checked.
Kinda feels like we're being searched at the door, doesn't it? LOL ;)

Kinda feels like we're being searched at the door, doesn't it? LOL ;)

That's a good description. I don't know if they're looking for weapons or to see if I'm smuggling in my own booze.

Brave's not perfect, has a few glitches, but better than most I have tried
I ain't found nothing pertfect in computer land and doubt it excists.

I was just saying to Elaine over a coffee, as my dear late Mother used to say

"Think positive!"
Right On!

We are not sheltering from the aftermath of a nuclear firestorm, progress is being made with COVID (a number of us have been jabbed). And so on.

Stuff happens (I usually use a shorter word), and we can survive it, it won't last long, I hope.

Cheers all

Wiz
I agree learn some coping skills and toughen up.

Yesterday, (Sunday) I saw 'We are checking your browser' when trying to visit the site w/o logging in.

Today I got that but also had a Captcha of having to choose pictures of bikes among other pics that weren't bikes at all.

Yeah, I agree, it is annoying, however; I can wait until it get's fixed.
***Remember, nothing last's forever:-:)

Taken me a while to get back on.. dam capture.. I am a member of the institute of advanced motorist [uk] I could not get past those dam pictures, i have no idea what parts of American traffic lights and crossings look like:mad::mad::mad:

T H A N K Y O U.

:cool:

Well bloody done mate !

Good to know we survived the ddos attack.

Does the fact that we were subjected to a ddos attack mean we are starting to become more 'noticed' ?

Thanks for the update. I was pretty sure that it was one of two things. It turns out it was the attack! That makes more sense than a configuration change with unintended consequences.

Thanks Rob!

beer-mug-e1521401352192.jpg

Looks as appetising as my home brew.

Members online