Version: NOT OK(PHP5 is required, 7.3.7 detected)

gabrieleleonora

Reaction score
Credits
Hi,
im trying to install roundcube on my centos 7 webmin(without virtualmin) and it doesnt accept php7 instead it requires php5, what should I do to fix this problem,I tried installing php5.6 did not help.

Thank you from your time!

I have the same problem and I cant follow your solution can you share any link with instructions or answer it here?

I have the same problem and I cant follow your solution can you share any link with instructions or answer it here?
Roundcube support phps 7.x now days.

Which version of roundcube are you trying to install?

roundcubemail-1.4.10-complete.tar.gz
centos7 with ispconfig running

Last edited:
roundcubemail-1.4.10-complete.tar.gz
centos7 with ispconfig running
That's quite strange because I am running the most recent version(1.4.11) of roundcube on php 7.3 because in the INSTALL file in the requirement section it says:
* PHP Version 5.4 or greater, but not PHP8 including:

Attachments

• 2021-02-10_20_12_56.jpg
    2021-02-10_20_12_56.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 349
Yes it is strange. I check all important services are running which is not the case as the page of installer is loading normal but this error how may be come from other sections. config files etc. and I cant figure out where to look. I will try to investigate all configs take place for roundcube. php version is found its 7.2.34 so it is updated but it requires php5 so strange. I will change everything at the end and quit cent os or roundcube because of this. I will try ubuntu to see if it has same behavior. I will follow up here and post any news.

Members online

Latest posts