Updating Linux.

• Thread starter Deleted member 128018
  • Start date
OK you have done it now.. spent the morning installing MX21-64 in place of MX-19-32 on my spare laptop drive, Hate firefox extended release [just wont work on some streaming sites] so will have to put up with chrome, apart from that all seems fine even my 20+ yr old card making program is working with Wine , makes my mint install on the main drive , like a snail in need of steroids
I take the blame. :p

Hate firefox extended release [just wont work on some streaming sites] so will have to put up with chrome, apart from that all seems fine even my 20+ yr old card making program is working with Wine , makes my mint install on the main drive , like a snail in need of steroids
I had to enable DRM and and had to install the codec from MX Tools before I could stream and watch certain movies.

already enabled DRM, which extra codecs did you install?
Go into the mx tools and there is an icon under setup that says codecs installer.

https://livreeaberto.com/images/m/x/l/i/n/mxlinux-mx-tools-0dfeae72.jpg

thanks but already did that one when i set it up this morning, thought i may have missed something, on 2 uk streaming sites if i use FF extended life , it tells me to update my browser :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts