Ultimate Edition

Vrai

Reaction score
Credits
Anyone else here ever tried "Ultimate Edition"? http://ultimateedition.info/

Years ago I installed Ultimate Edition and took it for a test drive. It was really something!
This was way back when I had not been using Linux for very long. Tons of eye-candy and loads of software included.
It was really rather amazing :)
I haven't tried it again since then but every once in a while I will think of it and visit the site.
Now that I am older and perhaps wiser - the blog posts by the developer cause me some ... 'concern'.

I may have to take it for another spin though.

I ran Ultimate Edition for a long time. Loved it and it ran great.

The group was very supportive and helpful.

Anyone else here ever tried "Ultimate Edition"? http://ultimateedition.info/

Years ago I installed Ultimate Edition and took it for a test drive. It was really something!
This was way back when I had not been using Linux for very long. Tons of eye-candy and loads of software included.
It was really rather amazing :)
I haven't tried it again since then but every once in a while I will think of it and visit the site.
Now that I am older and perhaps wiser - the blog posts by the developer cause me some ... 'concern'.

I may have to take it for another spin though.

Took 2.3 for a test drive a long time ago. Liked it, but it slowed my old PC down a lot, and the fact it was heavily based on the disreputable Ubuntu was enough for me to pass it by thereafter. If you got the 'latest&greatest' PC, and don't mind the close association with Ubuntu, you could do worse.

geez, i'm late for the party again :(, all this time-travelling is wearing me out with only one arm working, half my spells go cockeyed.

i used it on a number of occasions 2015 -2017, quite liked it.

the dev, Thee Mahn (is that an invented name?) reckons he never sleeps.

more than not of his offerings are non-UEFI, and you have to tunnel down at his web presence, or try it live, to find which is which.

wiz

Members online