Ubuntu Certification expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiley54

Reaction score
Credits
I use this website to go to Ubuntu.com, certification expired, unable to accesses the ubuntu.com website. Anyone else have this problem. My time and date are correct or I would not be able to leave this message.

works fine here.

2022-05-19_13-27.png

Can you go to the details of the certificate and then share it as @KGIII has done?

Last edited:
I dug a little deeper this time. It does not work for me with MS Echo or google. I does work with Firefox and Tor browser

Attachments

• ubuntu with echo.PNG
    ubuntu with echo.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 180
  • ubuntu with google.PNG
    ubuntu with google.PNG
    38.5 KB · Views: 173
Try clicking on the red triangle with the exclamation mark to the left of the address bar, there you should still be able to pull up the details of the certificate.

Sorry for opening another thread, I do not use forums very often. I'm retired and looking for a way to increase my retirement income. EDX and Code academy to learn C++ and Python. With EDX I took an intro course through Dartmouth University. Seems the platform they prefer is Linux. I know nothing about Linux. I spent 10 years as a assembly progammer/ test tech back in the days of 8080, 8085, 6502, RCA 1802, FORTRAN. But back then we were restricted to 64 k or less of memory. The whole methodology of programming has changed. Just about finished Coursera "Learning how to learn". I still am unable to open ubuntu.com/download with echo. That's ok it works with Firefox. Thank you for your support, I've learned a lot from reading your website. I live in Battambang, Cambodia. Also learning to read and write the Khmer language. I'm not in hurry, just taking a slow walk on the learning.
Keep healthy, Wiley54

Hi @wiley54 ,
Welcome to the forum :)
Hoping for your good success as you study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online