Ubuntu 21.10 ‘Impish Indri’

• Thread starter Deleted member 128018
  • Start date
I think for now the Debian and Ubuntu based Linux distros are going to be best for this old timer.
I could not agree more !

Sleep well.

Hey there @old timer,
As you well know, there is a cost to everything in life. You hit the nail on the head with this comment "It does take some time and a bit of willingness to learn the ways of Linux and I have both the time and willingness."
Many people think because Linux is 'free' that there is no price to pay. With Linux, the price comes not in money, but in time spent learning how it works.
There is an old saying that goes like this - 'Time is money' - that people in business know quite well. Sure seems like the two - time and money - can be used interchangeably.
Keep on posting as you are able. I have learned a few things already from you.
Old Geezer
Tango Charlie

Hello @charlie.corder,

Yep there's always a cost for what is learned regardless of how or what it is paid in or with.

I've always learned by reading about what I wanted to learn and applying what I read and then learn by trial and error doing.

I've read some of your threads and posts and did finally put 2 & 2 together and figured out Tango Charlie & charlie.corder are one in the same.

I believe @stan verified that Tango Charlie & charlie.corder are one in the same and also said you were an interesting person and from what I read you are.

Don't know what you could have learned from me however Thanks for the compliment.

Okay glad to meet you @charlie.corder. :)

I'm back to my new EndeavourOS Linux.

old timer :)

Hi @old timer ,
You are one cool dude to have figured that out.
Somehow my password got screwed up and when I tried to change it I could not do it.
So, being the innovative guy that I am {LOL} I figured I would just sign in with a different name - my real name! What a concept!
Just thought I would pass that little tidbit along for your perusal.
Old Geez or Tango Charlie or aka charlie.corder
:cool:
:eek:

Hi @old timer ,
You are one cool dude to have figured that out.
Somehow my password got screwed up and when I tried to change it I could not do it.
So, being the innovative guy that I am {LOL} I figured I would just sign in with a different name - my real name! What a concept!
Just thought I would pass that little tidbit along for your perusal.
Old Geez or Tango Charlie or aka charlie.corder
:cool:
:eek:
Hello @charlie.corder,

Nah you're the cool dude, I've read some of your thread posts.
I don't know anyone who designed and fabricated a vehicle like yours. ;)

Latest posts