Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Silence & The Fury DLC Is Out Now for Linux

Tolkem

Reaction score
Credits
Here's the whole story https://9to5linux.com/total-war-warhammer-ii-the-silence-the-fury-dlc-is-out-now-for-linux
An excerpt:
Officially released on July 1st, 2021, the Total War: WARHAMMER II The Silence & The Fury DLC is the final Legendary Lords Pack for the Total War: WARHAMMER II turn-based strategy and real-time tactics video game developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA for Linux, macOS, and Windows platforms.
Of course, the Linux and macOS versions were ported by renewed Feral Interactive, which today they bring The Silence & The Fury DLC for Linux gamers. The DLC adds two unique Legendary Lords who lead their own factions, namely Oxyotl, He Who Hunts Unseen, for the Lizardmen, and Taurox the Brass Bull for the Beastmen.
Reading this makes me want to look for my old Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm DVD, it must still be around somewhere. lol I used to play this a lot, A LOT! I really like this game. Yeah, I'm gonna look for it and have some fun killing sisters, lizards and orcs :)

Members online