Tools for code development

VinothSekar

Reaction score
Credits
Dear Linux,

I want to make my code as looks good for that I want to do space allocation and variable decleartion, etc

Please provide the Linux tool which is better for code developement means allocation of space within 80

Regards,
VinothS

I want to make my code as looks good for that I want to do space allocation and variable decleartion, etc

Please provide the Linux tool which is better for code developement means allocation of space within 80

Venoth, your post doesn't make any sense. It's not clear what you are asking at all.
e.g.
.. means allocation of space within 80...

That sentence is incomplete - within 80 of what?

If you want your code to look good - simply use a consistent coding style, indent it properly, give variables meaningful names and separate your code into individual, discrete modules instead of one single, monolithic file. Then your code will look as good as it can be! No special tools are required to do this. All you need is text editor.

If you mean that you are looking for an IDE - there are several available. But which ones to try would depend on which programming language, or languages you plan to use.

If none of that answers any of your questions - please clarify your question and provide a little more detail for us. That will help us to provide the answers you are seeking!

Hi JasKinasis thank you for your reply.

I am asking about code tracking tools.

Example,

Integration and doxygen tools

Regards, VinothS

Members online

Latest posts