Today's article is really easy - it's about finding Linux news...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I like to keep up with Linux news, which might sound odd considering I completely ignore other news (except maybe tech news) unless someone mentions something.

That's kinda why I ignore the news. If it's important, someone will mention it to me eventually.

But, I do keep up with Linux. So, this article is just that. It's got a handful of links to some news sites that I use to keep up with the various changes. See? Really simple!

There are a zillion news sites out there. Those are just the ones I'm pretty sure I use the most, though I often just check a few of them. It depends on how much time I have. Anyhow, feedback is great. Feel free to add your favorite Linux news sites to the list as a comment, should you be so inclined.

I like to keep up with Linux news, which might sound odd considering I completely ignore other news (except maybe tech news) unless someone mentions something.

That's kinda why I ignore the news. If it's important, someone will mention it to me eventually.

But, I do keep up with Linux. So, this article is just that. It's got a handful of links to some news sites that I use to keep up with the various changes. See? Really simple!

There are a zillion news sites out there. Those are just the ones I'm pretty sure I use the most, though I often just check a few of them. It depends on how much time I have. Anyhow, feedback is great. Feel free to add your favorite Linux news sites to the list as a comment, should you be so inclined.
I've used them all except tuxurls. Will give it a go.

That's a pretty good aggregator as well.

I've thought about building my own aggregator site, but I'm not sure how well it'd be received in a fairly saturated market. I think one thing I could do different than most of the rest is to make it easy for people to suggest new feeds to gather.

Members online

Latest posts