Today's article is another guest article and is about setting up to install Linux from Windows.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
@captain-sensible was kind enough to write this article. I don't know enough about Windows these days, and he was willing to write this one about using Ventoy from a Windows starting point.

This one is a little different. If you leave a comment at the site, scroll down to comment, then he will (should) get the notifications. Feel free, encouraged even, to leave 'em a response in the comments.

Otherwise, feedback is awesome.

brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
Looks good, even i could understand it ;) being a Kentish Man in exile I like your choice of mirror , its the one I always use.

captain-sensible

Reaction score
Credits
@captain-sensible was kind enough to write this article. I don't know enough about Windows these days, and he was willing to write this one about using Ventoy from a Windows starting point.

This one is a little different. If you leave a comment at the site, scroll down to comment, then he will (should) get the notifications. Feel free, encouraged even, to leave 'em a response in the comments.

Otherwise, feedback is awesome.
couple of errors though spelling and image not showing at paragraph starting "drag image from dowmload " [download]

OP
K

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
LOL You had ample time to edit it, @captain-sensible! Sheesh! :D

I can edit - and even just found another spelling error, but I'm not sure which paragraph you speak of or which image you want there.

(This is why I like to do this process. It really does make the articles better.)

captain-sensible

Reaction score
Credits

Attachments

• iso_2_usb.PNG
    iso_2_usb.PNG
    142.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
OP
K

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
See the PM. You've got this! If it breaks, let me know.

LOL Jump in at the deep end - and edit a live article! (Preview helps, if you're uncertain.)

Nik-Ken-Bah

Reaction score
Credits

Fanboi

Reaction score
Credits
Nice post. Easy on newbies. Still a few grammar errors, but likely my being a pedant.

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!