This may be my most diabolical plan YET..... :3

B

blackneos940

Now I just sit... And WAIT....... :3

Attachments

• png.png
    png.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 885

Using GIMP takes some practice. Most of the slides you see on the home page of Linux.org, I made myself using GIMP. It usually takes me less than five minutes to make a slide, unless I am feeling very creative. All of my wallpapers ( http://dcjtech.info/forum/downloads/wallpapers/ ) I also make using GIMP.

@blackneos940 , you might enjoy these links

Why thank you, good sir..... :3 I COULD use a little boost on my GIMP skills..... :3 Also, thank you for the links!..... :) Oh, wait.... I had thought my buddy, Devin had made those videos..... :3 Still, it should be fun to watch, anyhow!....... :D I'll check them out!..... ^^ Wait..... You DID make them..... :) I can see the video now!..... :D Cool!..... I get to finally hear my buddy's voice!..... :3

Why thank you, good sir..... :3 I COULD use a little boost on my GIMP skills..... :3 Also, thank you for the links!..... :) Oh, wait.... I had thought my buddy, Devin had made those videos..... :3 Still, it should be fun to watch, anyhow!....... :D I'll check them out!..... ^^ Wait..... You DID make them..... :) I can see the video now!..... :D Cool!..... I get to finally hear my buddy's voice!..... :3
Oh..... No sound..... :( I'll still watch 'em, though!..... :3

Members online