There's no new article at Linux Tips today. In fact, there will never be more articles at that domain. The site is moving.

And I always use this for my ssl configurations.

Other than the HSTS, I simply did the LetsEncrypt with cPanel. I'd have scored a little better, but I didn't do the DNS verification for LE. (I don't need wildcards.)

Hmm...

Well, I don't have to write an article until next Wednesday. I gave myself a week to do the build. I was able to crib quite a bit from the previous sites. (Yes, that's plural. I've had/have more than one WP site. Yes, I know my shame.)

Well, I don't have to write an article until next Wednesday. I gave myself a week to do the build. I was able to crib quite a bit from the previous sites. (Yes, that's plural. I've had/have more than one WP site. Yes, I know my shame.)
In case you didn't know of this tool already have a look at wp-cli for automatically updating wordpress websites.

Oh, man... Everything is set to auto-update, checking multiple times per day. WP runs a giant chunk of the 'net, so it is always being attacked. Anyone who uses WP on my servers must also enable automatic updates. I will refund your money and kick you out if you don't.

Update: Sure enough, I got approved for AdSense the very first time I applied with the new domain.

It's the same flippin' content as was at the .gq domain. The .gq domain was actually paid for - and more expensive than the .us domain name! Just because they offer them free doesn't mean they're all free.

I'm pretty sure this shatters any idea that Google is about the 'content' that they claim as all important. There was more content at the old domain - and it was even the same type of content and the same format - down to the CMS and theme being used.

With the previous domain, I applied six or eight times. Each time they gave me vague reasons about why the site didn't comply. This time, again same content and format, they approved it the first time I applied.

Members online