The Windows 10 Challenge!

M

MadmanRB

Okay so next week I am making things extra spooky, I am going to use Windows 10 for a full week without booting into linux and trying to stay in the confines of the OS.
Last time I did this was with Windows 7 and it was a failure, I just couldnt take all the slowness anymore.
This time however I may be able to actually complete my challenge as if its one good thing about Windows 10 is that its pretty fast compared to windows 7 and it doesnt use nearly as much ram.
But temptation will always be there, wish me luck.
Right now I am on Win10 but mainly prepping it, getting it up to speed before I take the challenge.

Don't do it! Micro$oft will fry your eyes and turn you into a zombie!

Stick with Linux!

Cheers!

Going down Niagara Falls in a barrel is less risky than using Windoze 10.

Okay so next week I am making things extra spooky, I am going to use Windows 10 for a full week without booting into linux and trying to stay in the confines of the OS.
Last time I did this was with Windows 7 and it was a failure, I just couldnt take all the slowness anymore.
This time however I may be able to actually complete my challenge as if its one good thing about Windows 10 is that its pretty fast compared to windows 7 and it doesnt use nearly as much ram.
Right now I am on Win10 but mainly prepping it, getting it up to speed before I take the challenge.
um...no. Just no. I only use Windows for games and Grading so no. No way. no. why? no.

Windows and Linux each have their own advantages, you can also install two systems on a computer, so better, is not it?

um...no. Just no. I only use Windows for games and Grading so no. No way. no. why? no.
What's "Grading", Senpai.....? :3 I like Weapons-grade Code myself....... :) But ONLY in a VM.....!! :D Heh....... :3

How was it.....? Or is it still ongoing.....? :) My Windows 10 on my ASUS has been good, but probably because it wasn't a Computer previously owned by a guy who flooded the HDD with Viruses..... :D Also, I found a LOT of LINT in this thing's fan..... :3

I was going to postpone til the end of the month, things got hectic this and last week and next week is thanksgiving

Be careful, one of my friend's laptops overheated and the motherboard fried (it was a high-performance notebook as well) after upgrading. Make sure the computer does not get too hot. If it's a desktop, you generally need not to worry as much.

Members online

Latest posts