The Purpose of Life . . .

sp331yi

Reaction score
Credits

Attachments

• B-a-Nobody-2.jpeg
    B-a-Nobody-2.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 288

That is a beautiful night view! You must live in in the country side to have that clear of a night sky.

The image compliments the article, with which is was seen by me and copied. I take no credit for it.

The whole thing is beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to make a reply, @f33dm3bits .

The image compliments the article, with which is was seen by me and copied. I take no credit for it.

The whole thing is beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to make a reply, @f33dm3bits .

@sp331yi That beautiful night sky hypnotized me, and didn't even notice the link to an article. Looks interesting, I'll have a read when I have time.

@sp331yi That beautiful night sky hypnotized me, and didn't even notice the link to an article. . . .

We're but a speck within a speck (The Milky Way)in the whole scenario, ad infinitum, yet we deceive ourselves into thinking we're important. Yes, it's mesmerizing, I agree!

We're but a speck within a speck (The Milky Way)in the whole scenario, ad infinitum, yet we deceive ourselves into thinking we're important. Yes, it's mesmerizing, I agree!
Exactly a micro speck. I just mentioned something similar in a group chat today. Let's just be glad it's just a virus and not a meteorite the size of a country with a head on head collision path with our beautiful blue planet.

Let's just be glad it's just a virus and not a meteorite the size of a country with a head on head collision path with our beautiful blue planet.
:rolleyes: 2020 isn’t over yet, there’s still plenty of time for something likes that to happen. Don’t jinx it!:eek::oops: Ha ha! :D

Members online

No members online now.