The Evolve Movement

D

Deleted member 111282

For those of you who know me, you know full-well that human rights abuse appalls me. Rather than occasionally getting into flame wars about it (which does nothing in the long run), I've been slowly working on a project that will potentially abolish the causes of it once and for all. The only catch is it encourages those who will support it to adopt a completely different mindset and way of living. That being said, let me make it perfectly clear that I'm not advocating some dogmatic ideology that imposes my will onto the masses (I'd be the exact thing I hate if I did advocate that). Instead, I advocate a series of social media groups where people will post what they did to overcome this one obstacle in their lives, or ways that money, war, authoritarianism, or human corruption can be realistically abolished. Those who read them are free to adopt what they learned as part of their daily lives if they wish. I recently created a group on minds.com called the Evolve Movement - Chicago, and I encourage anyone reading to download the files I've attached to create their own group, in their own area (for if you want to give or receive goods and services through the gift economy), and on the social network of their choosing. Although Facebook is a very popular site, we all know about the skeletons in their closet, so I wouldn't recommend using it for this purpose.

Rather than repeating what's already in the description file, I recommend reading it to get clearer understanding of how I want this movement to work. If this is something you can wholeheartedly support, I’m glad to have you on board, and I hope you and I help create history through this. If not, you’re more than welcome to recommend improvements to it.

Attachments

• Evolve Movement Description.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Evolve Movement - Products and Services Form.pdf
    13.4 KB · Views: 359

Members online