The best graphic card?

L

ljepilo

So I wanted to ask everyone what would be the best graphic card for me to buy for a price lets say around 80-150$ ?
I wanna be able to play Battlefield 3 and CoD MW 2 on max details :)...

I don't know about the best but AMD and NVIDIA are good and reputable. You should check out the Radeon HD 7950 or the GeForce GTX 680.

NVIDIA is best graphic card.it supports API,dual GPU,video memory and very fast graphic card.

Obviously NVIDIA is the best. No other graphic card provide extreme graphics as it is given NVIDIA. The 3D output given by NVIDIA is the best and no other graphic card gives the competitive output to NVIDIA.

Well any specific graphic cards? Perhaps gtx 295 would be the best for me ? Any real suggestions ?

I have a Quadro 600 from Nvidia. I ahvent had any issues with it.

Guys please focus, I'm looking for a graphic card which is going to give me good performances in games for the next 2 years min, okay ?

GTX 560 TI is a good one, but still its expensive for my pocket :(

". . . lets say around 80-150$ ?"

Here

" . . . give me good performances in games for the next 2 years min, okay ?
. . .GTX 560 TI is a good one, but still its expensive for my pocket."

$113 for a GTX 550. Are you listening, OP?

Graphic cart is one of the best component of the computer .It will use for expansion slot of the desktop computer. It very important to playing games in the computers and laptop.

For $150 (or possibly a bit cheaper), you can get an AMD Radeon 6850. This graphics card is one of the best bang for your buck and will be able to play modern games on high settings. The Radeon HD 7770 and GeForce GTX 560 SE are also contenders according to Tom's Hardware. You should be good with any three of these cards, enjoy.

Graphic cart is one of the best component of the computer .It will use for expansion slot of the desktop computer. It very important to playing games in the computers and laptop.

Wow really ? I had no idea, thanks about that dude !! Now please gtfo off my thread -.-

For $150 (or possibly a bit cheaper), you can get an AMD Radeon 6850. This graphics card is one of the best bang for your buck and will be able to play modern games on high settings. The Radeon HD 7770 and GeForce GTX 560 SE are also contenders according to Tom's Hardware. You should be good with any three of these cards, enjoy.

Thanks buddy, I've bought the 6850,best choice i've made lately :)

DX11 graphics card is the best.
GTX 680s in SLI or a single GTX 690..

So many are there. According your necessary you can buy it....

Members online

Latest posts