Temporary HOLD: SD cards also called Micro Mini with adapter

...have not been able to get "Thunder B1rd" to get verified with my email server at my ISP, that is being handled by YAHOO!

Since Yahoo! was recently taken over by Verizon, it is possible that could introduce problems configuring email (but I doubt that is it). This is another good topic for a new thread, if you want to start one. A possible Subject title might be, "Configure Thunderbird settings" or something like that. I agree with Wizard that it is helpful for the Subject to describe the problem, or desired solution.

Thank you for this input, but; due to circumstances beyond my control this is my last post to this forum. I am moving on ... due to lack of interest

"MrMod, ataner,"

Just some more of the issues with this forum. In my conversations or PMs to another very seldom is there a box to create a message, just passing on more data that will be ignored.

A link for you on Multibooting a USB device, that is if you so wish to know:

http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php/topic,130611.0.html

There are many another item you may be interested in, if you like to know you have my email addy just send me questions.

MY issues are not with most of those that posted on my threads. I do not like pointing fingers, ROB!

Last edited: