Hello, I'm new here, writing from France ! I'm trying to rid myself of iTunes and the last windows computer in our household. BUT I use an iPod Classic alot and am having problems with my Podcasts. So Far:
- I copied all music from iPod to Rythmbox and managed to have the podcast separate out to the podcast folder which didn't happen automatically.
- Put my iPod back to zero, all emptied out
- Successfully subscribed to desired podcasts and downloaded some.
- Successfully synced the music back from Rythmbox to the iPod.
- Syncing the podcasts is where the problem lies. I pressed syncronise, and it showed it doing so. If I clicked the icon of my iPod in Rythmbox I see the list of podcasts in my iPod but if I click on the "podcasts" button just below, it shows zero. I also show 0 podcasts in my iPod itself once ejected !