Steam BPM stopped displaying text

Phoenixblue

Reaction score
Credits
After updating my Linux computer to jam and jellyfish steam launches only in BPM and I do not have any text. This makes using a controller or playing games impossible.

I know nothing about gaming, but we're going to need a bit more information/confirmation.

By "jam and jellyfish" do you mean one of the Ubuntu flavors at version 22.04?

If so, which Ubuntu flavor are you using?

If this is not Ubuntu, what is distro (and version) is it?

How did you update your computer to the current version - and from which version did you update from?

Folks are probably going to need that information in order to help you. Feel free to edit your first post to add that information.

After updating my Linux computer to jam and jellyfish steam launches only in BPM and I do not have any text. This makes using a controller or playing games
I know nothing about gaming, but we're going to need a bit more information/confirmation.

By "jam and jellyfish" do you mean one of the Ubuntu flavors at version 22.04?

If so, which Ubuntu flavor are you using?

If this is not Ubuntu, what is distro (and version) is it?

How did you update your computer to the current version - and from which version did you update from?

Folks are probably going to need that information in order to help you. Feel free to edit your first post to add that information.
Jamming Jellyfish

If anyone else has this issue, make sure to delete any and all steam files from the computer then reinstall. After fighting with this for over a week I discovered that some sneaky boogers managed to linger.

Members online

Latest posts