Spoofer?

OhDramaQueen

Reaction score
Credits
i read that linux ubuntu works like a spoofer, for the hardware ids, and i need that because i scripted so much in a server game that i got hwid ban, and before buying a real spoofer i want to know, any version of linux works like that, to spoof my hardware id? sorry if the question is really dumb, i absolutely dont understand anything besides windows lol thanks! ^^

Exactly, i dont know. While using Windows, Steam collect my hardware id to game developers ban me, but my question is, using Linux they wont be able to collect my hardware id or collect a diferent one?

Perhaps these will help.

Perhaps these will help.

anyway i just found out that the anti cheat service of the game i run, EAC, doesnt run anyways on linux :D

Last edited:
@OhDramaQueen , a tip

Don't click the Reply button at bottom right unless you have a need to quote an entire Post.

Use the Point in the empty window pane at bottom where it says "Write your reply".

If you want to quote just a bit of a Post, drag your cursor over the relevant part, and it highlights, then let go and Reply appears click that, as exampled below

Also, the Post from @poorguy contained several hyperlinks, and when you quote it, our site software treats it like Spam and sends it across my Desk for approval.

Given I am Australian, you may be waiting hours wondering what happened to your Post.

Cheers

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Linux will still be able to read all of your cards' MAC addresses. If the game you are banned from uses that as a play environment detection method, you can still be discovered.

Members online