Someone needs an Angel..... Or a Penguin....... :3

B

blackneos940

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-david-price-beat-cancer/285479

Basically, my Mom has a friend who has B-Cell Lymphoma..... :( He has this donation page set up, and once I start making money with this Computer-helpy-fixy-guy thingy, I plan to donate some money as well, so he can get this treatment done..... If you can donate a little, would you.....? :( My Mom and I would be grateful....... :) I couldn't find a General section, so..... :( Thank you guys..... :3 I'm so glad I met you.....

Oh wow, I read his page and it sounds like he's a fighter. I do hope he can get through all of it. I will try and gets some money together to donate. It breaks my heart to see and read stories such as his, to have to ask for donation in order to survive. It could happen to any of us and I do not believe anyone should have to ask for donations in order to have your basic needs met, just because you get sick! (I am disabled myself. I went from a senior DBA position to disability (SSDI) and the cut in pay is astronomical)

I will send positive vibes for his complete recovery!

Oh wow, I read his page and it sounds like he's a fighter. I do hope he can get through all of it. I will try and gets some money together to donate. It breaks my heart to see and read stories such as his, to have to ask for donation in order to survive. It could happen to any of us and I do not believe anyone should have to ask for donations in order to have your basic needs met, just because you get sick! (I am disabled myself. I went from a senior DBA position to disability (SSDI) and the cut in pay is astronomical)

I will send positive vibes for his complete recovery!

Thank you..... :( I'll let my Mom know that you're gonna' try..... :) But I didn't know you were disabled..... It's not Autism, is it....? :D

No, not Autism. I have Multiple Sclerosis and Crohn's disease. I also have no music ability, save from turning the radio on and off, and if you don't think that's a disability, talk to the dogs in the neighborhood, they'll tell you different! ;)

I can empathize with you're mom's friend and I will do my best to see what I can contribute.

No, not Autism. I have Multiple Sclerosis and Crohn's disease. I also have no music ability, save from turning the radio on and off, and if you don't think that's a disability, talk to the dogs in the neighborhood, they'll tell you different! ;)

I can empathize with you're mom's friend and I will do my best to see what I can contribute.

Oh no..... I'm sorry..... :'( I guess we're both suffering right now....... My depression is returning again..... But..... What do you mean about "talk to the dogs".....? Is your radio loud......? :)

Members online

Latest posts