should I install GUI in linux ?

If normally, you have a reasonable amount of RAM, it makes a
T-I-N-Y difference to performance.

Wether you install a GUI is entirely your choice and not ours. The choice is swings and roundabouts. If you use a non-GUI, say email, like Mutt or Alpine, it can be more difficult to use and involve more keystrokes, than using a GUI based email

does it make impact on perf ?
Most Distros will install a GUI automatically with the rest of the software. Once installed, it can be turned off, and is for most Datacenter Servers, but even if you only intended to use the CLI, I don't think you would notice much speed difference.

There are many GUI based applications that are not available in the CLI, that you would miss, such as Internet Browsers, video players, LibreOffice, or OpenOfifce, etc...

Bottom line, I would allow the GUI to install, unless your computer's resources are extremely limited.

Here are some other reasons to consider using GNU/Linux systems for your organization:

An easy install. Modern GNU/Linux distributions are just as easyto install as any other modern operating system.

Interoperability. Linux vendors do not try to force you to use only their software.

Linux is standards-based. Every part of GNU/Linux systems are based on open computing standards.

Your choice of vendors. As mentioned above, you can choose between many different GNU/Linux vendors. This competition forces vendors to earn your business.

Your choice of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs). Linux distributions give you a choice of desktop GUIs. Two popular ones, GNOME and KDE, are just as easy to use as Windows or other GUI operating systems.

Remote Desktop Support. GNU/Linux adopted the X windowing system which was developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Graphical Terminal Support. Using the X windowing system mentioned above, with GNU/Linux you can use inexpensive graphical terminals instead of buying a full-blown PC for every user in your office.

Linux runs on different hardware. GNU/Linux systems run on many types of computers.

Linux runs efficiently. Because of the efficiency caused by the free software development process, GNU/Linux can be happily run on older computers.

Linux is easy to network. Because of Linux's birth and evolution on the Internet, GNU/Linux systems network easily, "naturally" and seamlessly.

Members online