Sets of Wheels

Alexzee

Reaction score
Credits
Growing up there were cars that I couldn't wait to get my hands on.
Heck, at 18 I couldn't afford a brand new Mustang GT.
Finally got one when I got married:-

I'll never forget the first set of wheels my cousin came home with one day.
He pulled up one afternoon in a 1970 Chevelle and my jaw dropped:-

Some of my fav's are the 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, 1978 Chevy Z28 Camaro, 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans AM and the Buick Grand National.

It would be really hard for me to make a choice between the Trans Am and the Barracuda.

Firebird Trans Am.jpg

Cuda.jpg

What's your favorite car?

Alex

I just turned 16 late last year
my current vehicle is an 1988 Dodge Dakota LE with an 8foot bed and I love it alot
its not as cool as my dads 1974 nova custom but its still very fun to drive and it suits me alot

my dream car would be a corvair coupe
I don't really care what year or trim package but I love them alot and always wanted to drive one.

What's your favorite car?
Well I have one or more that I like and have driven over the years, when I was driving that is.
Morris Mini and Cooper "S" not the faux ones they make to-day.
Chrysler Valiant "V" series.
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Dyna duel cab.
Though that I did drive other makes I was not a fan boy for those GMH's that are just "Holdin' together" or the other make that required "Fixing Or Repairing Daily".

I have always liked the muscle cars of the 60's and early 70's. I like the picture of the 'Cuda that you included.

I just turned 16 late last year
my current vehicle is an 1988 Dodge Dakota LE with an 8foot bed and I love it alot
its not as cool as my dads 1974 nova custom but its still very fun to drive and it suits me alot

my dream car would be a corvair coupe
I don't really care what year or trim package but I love them alot and always wanted to drive one.
That's a nice truck.

The Corvair Coupe is a sweet looking ride!
I have always liked the muscle cars of the 60's and early 70's. I like the picture of the 'Cuda that you included.
Thanks-

Tha Cuda is sweet isn't it?

For grins and giggles I went looking for a 1977 Firebird Trans Am yesterday.
I was surprised to find on with only 500 miles on it for $98,000.00-

Well I have one or more that I like and have driven over the years, when I was driving that is.
Morris Mini and Cooper "S" not the faux ones they make to-day.
Chrysler Valiant "V" series.
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Dyna duel cab.
Though that I did drive other makes I was not a fan boy for those GMH's that are just "Holdin' together" or the other make that required "Fixing Or Repairing Daily".
I looked at a handful of pictures online of the Toyota Corolla.
Nice car!

Do you have a Toyota Corolla now?

Do you have a Toyota Corolla now?
Unfortunately no! Since I don't have an international drivers Licence and not on my home turf I no longer drive .
But my most favourite set of wheels wasn't four wheels but two this one
1588848920915.png

I used to have a 500cc sports special Triumph -tell me do the new ones still have the same oil leak problems ?

new ones still have the same oil leak problems ?
From what I have seen and can gather about the new Trumphies is that the motors are built more like the Japanese motors. They are nothing like the the old Trumphies.
As for the oil leaks that everyone else complained about I never encountered them.

From what I have seen and can gather about the new Trumphies is that the motors are built more like the Japanese motors. They are nothing like the the old Trumphies.
As for the oil leaks that everyone else complained about I never encountered them.
well i had loads of it but apart from that a good bike

Gasoline is $1.73 here on the east coast.

How much is it in your area?

Suzuki GT 750.
Ah! A Hiroshima Screamer but I liked them lean mean and lime green! Let you work that one out.:D
This is my first two motorcycles

1588883244830.png

and this is the bike I clocked up quite a few miles on before I bought my Trumphy

1588883472666.png

it is amazing that am not the only person whose favorite set of wheels are the two set of wheels. since i was a young boy i always loved motorbikes and bikes. And since i was not able to buy one for myself, i used to go to the guy who used to rent out his motorbikes and bikes. In 2016, i bought a bike for about $160 after discount online and it was just delivered to me. i enjoyed riding it. I also bought a motorbike (JINCHENG) about 2 weeks ago. My wife hates the fact that, i love motorbikes and she tells me that it is risky but guess what, i love it.. i don't enjoy cars the same way i do with my bikes. But this does not mean i wont get one.

Gasoline is $1.73 here on the east coast.

How much is it in your area?
Gas here where I live if you have a new vehicle that will do the 10% alcohol it's $1.39 a gallon and real gas is a $1.69 a gallon.

I rode the 1976 Suzuki GT 750 for years and years without ant problems just did routine maintenance and a normal repairs due to mileage.

Being it was water cooled and I did regular maintenance on it it lasted for many years.

It was the last motorcycle I owned because shortly after that the Wife and I started our family and the rest is history.

Members online