Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd, 2017 please sign up again. Thanks!

1. Note: we recently updated out site software, please report any unseen issues - we do this often to insure your information is secure.
    Dismiss Notice

Season's Best Wishes

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by wizardfromoz, Dec 22, 2017.

1. wizardfromoz

wizardfromoz Well-Known Member

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my Friends, Colleagues, New and Old Members - the best for the Festive Season.

I'll mention just a few names, but you all know who you are?

@Condobloke @Paul88ks @Rocky Bennett @nuna @blackneos940 @ryanvade @Scotsgeek

@atanere @Terokal @Rob @arochester @VP9KS @JasKinasis @PcBuilderEd @Bayou Bengal @Lazydog @darry1966 @Hans @Cera @Yara @finrodfelagund_ @Jarret B @chezler @Kevin Bach @harbottleaudio @Bohdan Kovalchuk @Old Carpenter Guy @Gerard Woods @Ptahhotep @torben and who could forget the small whiskered one @TCRatius ?

I have enjoyed myself immensely since joining the site 8 months ago, and I hope you have had some laughs along the way, too - even if at my expense ;)

In Australia, we call this "The Silly Season", and you have to be careful on the roads, and with drinking.

I wish you and yours all the very best for the Season and look forward to enjoying Linux with you again in 2018.

Avagudwun from DownUnder

Chris Turner
    wizardfromoz

[​IMG]

And no Paul, no Stan for the last time, that is not Wizard stuck. I don't wear red trousers, for starters, but I like the boots.

Oops almost forgot fellow Aussie @wombat457

finrodfelagund_ and atanere like this.
  2. atanere

atanere Moderator
    Gold Supporter

And very best wishes to you, my Wizard friend, and to all those you mentioned, and to all the others who have joined us here as linux.org made a new beginning earlier this year. It has been much fun for me to help solve a few problems, and to help introduce newcomers to the wonderful world of Linux.

Wishing Peace, Prosperity, and Happiness to all peoples, all over the world.

Cheers
    Stan

finrodfelagund_ and wizardfromoz like this.
  3. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks guys! Also, i'm trying to find time to be on here a lot more than I have been the past couple months..

finrodfelagund_ likes this.
  4. finrodfelagund_

I can only add that you've said it all and left me with nothing to add. Well, this is new... :confused: So, all the best to all of you and take care, see you around, like in an hour or two :);), and that's it li_usr.jpg

P.S.
    My nephew likes it as it is...

wizardfromoz likes this.