Save Firefox

Terminal Velocity

Reaction score
Credits
I know most of the members of this forum use Firefox
But for the rest of you seriously just use the preinstalled browser of your OS ... Firefox

Although I originally posted this a while ago in hopes of saving the web (https://linux.org/threads/make-the-web-great-again.38527/), I've gradually come to the realization that the web itself has become a dumpster fire and it needs to be replaced. For one thing, this isn't the first time or way Google has managed to monopolize the web. (Not trying to get political when saying this) the Patriot Act turned the web into surveillance tool for the US Government, and now there's a major concern about KOSA (Kids Online Safety Act) making surveillance even more of a problem if it becomes passed. Lastly, there's been a stupid trend of making webpages heavier and more complex to navigate. Thankfully, the Gemini protocol has been starting to gain traction, and even though the initial goal wasn't to replace the web, I'm sure when push comes to shove, more people are going to cause it to become defunct.

Firefox ain't going anywhere so they've lost a few users and having a few bumps in the road so what.

Firefox has been through this many times and have survived and will get through this and be around.

I'll keep using Firefox until Firefox is no longer if and when that ever happens.

Lets all panic about something that ain't happened yet and if for some reason Firefox does go away than I'll find another browser.

Firefox Rocks imo and I don't care what anyone else is using or says is better I like Firefox.

firefox force on my mobil, Fire dragon on my gaming pc and laptop and firefox on my Windows Streaming PC.

Members online