Sager laptops?

P

paolochicha

I'm looking to buy a new laptop soon. I was planning on getting an Asus g74 or g75 when they are released, but after looking around more there are some good options with sager at xoticpc.

Anybody have any experience with or knowledge regarding the company. I was looking at the Sager NP9150 which i guess is built on a Clevo P150EM.

Any information will be appreciated
smile.png

Sager laptops are good!You hardly hear about them as they are expensive,they can be customized and that makes them expensive.Sager laptops are built on Clevo chassis which are industry standards for gaming laptops used by several other laptop brands (OriginPC, Malibal, Falcon Northwest, just to name a few).

Well, to answer in a general manner, all laptops have a certain amount of durability as well as fragility.

You can't drop ANY laptop in water, or from a significant height onto a hard surface, give a moderately hard blow to the screen surface, use abrasive cleaner on the screen, step on it, etc.

I have seen more positive reviews of Sagers Hardware than seeing negative. I know that sager has a great warranty. I also know that you will usually get more than your money's worth with this brand. Overall I know that they are great for gaming.

they are the nice versions to have but i would recommend you the lenovo laptops they are the best now a days in the laptop series......

Members online