README --> Forum Assistance section

R

Rob

This section is for questions/concerns about the software on this site. It is not for Linux questions. If you are unsure where to post your Linux question, please post it in the 'General Linux' section.

Thanks!
Rob

For the life of me, I cannot find an option to disable e-mail notifications of replies in "conversations". Is it not possible or am I blind?

For the life of me, I cannot find an option to disable e-mail notifications of replies in "conversations". Is it not possible or am I blind?

I do not see it under "Alert Preferences", which I find very odd. I do not see it anywhere.

I found the option to disable the email notifications when you click on the more options button. Hope that helps.

Maybe I'll start a poll asking if members want that option. :D
(Why is there no "twisted evil" icon? It would be useful in posts like this one. Another poll idea! :eek:)

Can we vote for a lol icon? Both of you almost made me spit coffee on my monitor...

This section is for questions/concerns about the software on this site. It is not for Linux questions. If you are unsure where to post your Linux question, please post it in the 'General Linux' section.

Thanks!
Rob
When I click the 'General Linux' link it takes me to this page:

1687904202559.png

Are you referring to the 'General Linux Forums' section of the forum page? Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts