Problems with NVidia GTX 750

Q

Queril

Hello everyone, I have a problem with running the mentioned card.
First of all, lspci
Code:
lspci | grep VGA
00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Trinity [Radeon HD 7660D]
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GM107 [GeForce GTX 750] (rev a2)

I have an integrated in CPU chip and a discrete card I installed two days ago
When I try to boot a system I either get stuck on
"Waiting for /dev to be fully populated" on NV's output and system booting as normal using Radeon (Debian Jessie, Crunchbang linux),
"nvidia: module license 'NVIDIA' taints kernel" with Debian Jessie, but nomodeprobe radeon.modeset=0 option in grub, with nvidia 340.32 drivers installed and on 3.14.2 kernel. It boots with stock Wheezy's kernel (3.2) but then X doesnt start

When trying other linux distro, their installers plainly dont work, spamming console with messages about nouveau and pretty much doing nothing else, with or without radeon.modeset

Any help making NV card work? After all, I bought Nvidia, believing in a myth of good drivers.
Things written above might be a bit confusing, I can clarify them if needed.

1. Open a terminal and type sudo su
  2. Type apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-$(uname -r)
  3. Type cd /usr/src
  4. Type ln -s linux-headers-$(uname -r) linux
  5. Type /etc/init.d/gdm stop (to stop gdm and drop to a terminal)
  6. Type cd /usr/src && sh NVIDIA-Linux-x86-100.14.23-pkg1.run (to launch the nVidia installer script)
  • Accept the license agreement to continue
  • Select No on the first question prompting to download Kernel from nVidia
  • Click Ok to compile a new Kernel
  • Select No at the prompt to abort now
  • Let the installer finish the build
  • Select Yes to let nVidia-xconfig automatically update your xorg.conf file
  • Click Ok
  • Once the installer has completed, type startx and enjoy your new video hardware enabled Lenny with nVidia drivers

Members online