problem vga

nocut

Reaction score
Credits
apologies because my english, I have a problem with the vga, i have installed debian 11 and consider the monitor 29 inches and really is 24 and are several centimetres out of the limit, i,m a beginer and i was using debian 10 please give the terminal correct procedures, motherboard p5g41t- m lx tower quad 4 gb ram thanks

Last edited:

Welcome to the forums,
Screen resolution can normally be adjusted in the display section of preferences

tower quad is vga p5g41t-m lx with a tv philips 24" iḿ using debian bulleye

with a tv philips 24"
Sounds more like a resolution problem open your Debian menu, find the display settings [may be in administration or preferences, and change the settings

Do you have a separate video/graphics card or are you using the video/graphics from the motherboard?

from the motherboard. I suspect the problem is in the recognition of the tv-monitor, confuse 29 " with the 24 " Help me with the terminal correct procedures, thanks

Is it a wide screen TV ? If it is, you
could try from the terminal xrandr --output VGA-1 --mode 1024x768 for an HD wide screen or xrandr --output VGA-1 --mode 873×480 for a SD

from the motherboard. The problem is that the tv-monitor vga is 24 " and debian 11 consider 29 " and is out by centimetres

works in sd correctly but no in hd, what file can i edit with the terminal?

Members online