Photo sharing

B

Bazza

Hi, recently had Linux Mint installed and would like to hear how other users send photos to friends please?

Regards Bazza.

1) How many? A few? A lot?
2) What size? Small? Medium? Large?

lol this forum has been enduring heavy trolling. Old user(s) may be holding serious grudges... And/or there are many teens who think every OS is Windows 8 (aimed at their mental age group).

Hi all, I should have said I've just changed from XP where I was using adobe photoshop which was very user friendly, so Linux is all new to me, so bear with me.
If someone could talk me through the process of emailing pics from Gthumb one click at a time, i'd appreciate it, regards Barry.

Is it that difficult to attach files to e-mails? Not really an OS-dependent task in essence, being pretty similar on different mail clients (usually identical when it comes to web-based).

I'd never think the average photoshop user wouldn't know how to email images.

Dunno... Imgur is another option. A very self-explanatory site. You can do it!!1

...thanks for the links to help sites...please remember this branch of the forum is called "Getting Started"
I'm using Thunderbird and can now add an attachment to an email but it dosn't arrive coz its too large and i can't see how to resize it, can anyone help with this

PS...I've answered my own question...found an add on which resizes images, cheers!

Members online