Jdfp850

Reaction score
Credits
So my phone has been hijacked. I don't need to check if it's true or not because I know. He added a 2nd msisdn number a while back and saw my home address and my accounts. He turns off my screen, refreshes the page while I'm typing, changes the language on websites and this is just to start. All my software and antivirus saying my phones good with no harm. But I get messages saying email device to device transferred and shows no new devices on my Google account though he keeps changing my password on it. And he's untraceable. Everything I do he messes with I don't know how he can operate so fast and|or send a bot a command to screw up my account. Yesterday I got a new file which has a key decrypted in it and it says rwxrws- I looked it up online and think that s means I'm in a group now with no user privileges and it stops me from using Linux commands. So I have a few questions. Everytime I make a command it says inaccessible or not found sh stdin [4]. Then when I go to type it starts out at user@dkt:~. What does all this mean and how can I get him off my phone and accounts? What commands can I use to get out from under him.

Will resetting the phone to factory default settings be helpful?

Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number(MSISDN) is a number used to identify a mobile phone number Internationally. MSISDN is defined by the E.164 numbering plan. This number includes a country code and a National Destination Code which identifies the subscriber's operator. So your phone is GSM - CDMA phones have no MSISDN

Likewise, how do I find it? The MSISDN is just the phone number of the SIM.You can find this in Settings >> General >> About. It's listed as "Mobile Data Number"

It's usually stored in a SIM card. A mobile subscriber integrated services digital network (MSISDN )number is a cellphone's phone number. The IMSI isused internally within cellphone systems to identify a phone. Most users don't know their IMSIs, while the MSISDN can be dialed to reach the phone.

Subsequently, question is, the MSISDN same as phone number? If not, you have issues - Have you received a text saying a new device has logged into his line using DIGITS ? - If you log into https://mydigits.t-mobile.com/ you can see if there are any devices logged in under any of your lines

I would expect you to find a strange device linked to your phone.

Resetting the phone to factory defaults may help or try to delete the offending MSISDN which is generally done through the Developer screen then Connections if your phone can enable Developer Mode

Also have a look here - https://www.t-mobile.com/news/netwo...tion-regarding-2021-cyberattack-investigation

Frankly, I'm not sure this is even appropriate for this forum.

At some point, we mods/admins are going to have to make a decision regarding 'phone' questions.

My thinking is an 'Android' subforum where we can move stuff when the user inevitably posts in a much less appropriate sub-forum. There, folks can ignore it or help if they feel so inclined.

Phones are a completely different kettle of fish to what members are used to here......the collective knowledge in that area would be miniscule at best (Lord Boltar is an obvious exception !!)

Give it its own space. (if Rob wishes to take that path?) The internet is littered with help places for phones.....I cannot vouch for their reliability. Android takes up a Huge part of the mobile phone market. It is known to also take up a huge part of the "hackers" etc etc domains.

My absolute personal preference would be to close such threads and to formally conclude that we do not accept phone (or ChromeOS) questions at this time.

But, our admin is likely more lenient than that. So, I'd at least want phone/ChromeOS to have its own sub-forum.

My absolute personal preference would be to close such threads and to formally conclude that we do not accept phone (or ChromeOS) questions at this time.

But, our admin is likely more lenient than that. So, I'd at least want phone/ChromeOS to have its own sub-forum.
Just my 2 Cents - they should have asked this in a Android Forum not Linux - there are plenty of Android forums out there - personally I would close the thread and don't do any kind of cell phones - but that is just MHO

Members online

Latest posts