Perhaps a questionable ad?

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I don't mind. In fact, I find it rather amusing. I have a lovely wife who is many, many years my junior. (I'm a lucky man, but I digress...)

Selection_040.png

I elect to not block ads on this site, as I understand ad revenue and how sites operate.

It seems that the ads are trying to offer me a sexual-in-nature something or other. This sort of stuff can be blocked at the AdSense site, if wanted.

Again, I could give two poops. I don't mind. Others are more sensitive and may complain. The ad has been showing up for the past couple of days. I've finally remembered to screenshot it.

That's strange.. I haven't noticed any, but don't really pay attention. I'll see if i can look in the adsense settings on their site to see if they enabled some other kinda stuff lol.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Rob

Thanks for pointing it out!

Not a problem. As mentioned, I personally don't care - but some people can be pretty sensitive about this sort of thing. That particular ad has shown up, off and on, for the past few days. I saw it earlier today when I swung by.

I leave ads enabled here and sometimes even find some worth clicking. Forums can be bandwidth hogs.

I don't mind. In fact, I find it rather amusing. I have a lovely wife who is many, many years my junior. (I'm a lucky man,
All of which tells me there are two lucky, lucky men on this forum......and our 'mates' (many, many years our junior) are anything but 'virtual'..... ;)

All of which tells me there are two lucky, lucky men on this forum......and our 'mates' (many, many years our junior) are anything but 'virtual'..... ;)

It's pretty awesome. She's quite a bit younger than I am and looks even younger, so we get some odd looks, some angry looks, and some jealous looks.

None of that bothers us. Quite the opposite. It gives us something to laugh about.

It's a long and personal story as to how we got here. I may eventually share tidbits.

Alas, I no longer see ads. The perk for being a gold supporter is that you no longer see ads. I'd previously left them unblocked (ads are normally blocked by default) so that I could help support the site. So, I won't be able to report unsuitable ads.

Members online

Latest posts