passwd command

zapeador

Reaction score
Credits
Hello, do you know of any way that the passwd command, if the passwords do not match, asks you for them again?
Because I am with a script that creates a user and then asks him with the passwd command to enter a password but if it is correct it is assigned and created fine, but if it is incorrect it leaves him without a password and also creates the user and I would like that he did not create it

Hello, do you know of any way that the passwd command, if the passwords do not match, asks you for them again?
Because I am with a script that creates a user and then asks him with the passwd command to enter a password but if it is correct it is assigned and created fine, but if it is incorrect it leaves him without a password and also creates the user and I would like that he did not create it
can you elaborate on whether another language is being used maybe as a wrapper around bash. I find other languages like python easier to use to do the logic eg I have a python script that checks that a bash command on linux is being used with "sudo" permission, if not a message is sent to the python gui ,if sudo is granted python runs then does the work. Can you copy and paste us some code ?

Members online

Latest posts