Partition size and filesystem size difference

Tsyvatsok

Reaction score
Credits
Hey everyone. I have a particular problem, not sure that you can help me, but I'll try anyway:
So I've got myself a new SSD and migrated my Arch Linux and Windows on it, obviously I wanted to free some space on my HDD. So I've deleted every partition that I could from Windows and extended my data drive to include them, but I've noticed that I couldn't delete EFI partitions as well as Windows recovery partition (I didn't need them since I boot from SSD). So as a "genius" I am, I've deleted those partitions from Arch (but I didn't resize or did anything else to FS). Of course after that I wasn't been able to use my HDD on the Windows as it is displayed as "invalid". And when I mount the only remaining partition on HDD for some reason it displays files only from my previous Windows C: drive, not my data drive as expected. Are there any tools or actions I can take to fix it? Since the only thing I've done is deleting partitions without reformatting and such. Someone told me that I can recover my data if I manage to restore partitions in the same order, sizes and types than before, but I'm not sure that this will work. Thank you for reading.