ParrotOS troubling....

Carosone

Reaction score
Credits
After i have installe Mr. ParrotOS (6th times) again i can't installer TOR By interface of ParrotOS i check again page WEB Parrot and.... this is the same history "NOTE: Currently a WIP (work in progress, some links might not work and some documentation is likely missing.)" haw many long time i must wait for it? No update, no TOR, no at all! I am tired and i abandon for 10 Years! Maybe in 3650 day the "WIP' is terminated!!! I come back to Linux Mint 20 is good and relaxing; thank-you

Maybe try downloading it from the Tor Browser Project here:

There's a downloadable binary there for Linux. If you use that, it'll even auto-update itself and keep itself up to date. It does it all as a binary (plus some files) without even needing to install it. You can still create links to it such as .desktop files.

COMIC? is true! I have abandoned afer the first install... like debian, parrot, tails,kali, and again! the last working is Linux MINT 20.1 there was the TV on line but now STOP no TV! Also Mint does backup on the system disk; last time full disk ALL OFF I come back Win7 and has "KODI" TV on line gratis full video too "pluto" don't worry no one is perfect....

You okay there, @Carosone? That looks like the type of text you'd see from an automated spam bot - but your account history is more articulate and sensible.

Members online