Parabola Linux Installation

Sudo It

Reaction score
Credits
I tried to install Parabola OpenRC LXDE on QEMU, but it seems like there is a problem with CLI installer. Followed every step carefully and I'm stuck here always at the end.

1662441201009.png

There was only manual installation guide on Parabola Wiki and could not find any instruction on the CLI installation script(maybe because it is just like following Calamares installer but on CLI).
ISO was verified and it's not corrupted. Is there any solution for this or should I just stick with Parabola default net install?
TIA

Update:

The Parabola Linux Wiki has been not been updated much in past couple of years. You can get some details from the forum though, that's how I knew wiki is not up to date.
Finally, I was able to install the system properly, but another issue came up while trying to update the system.
Something with keyrings, sorry I'm too lazy to fire up another VM to check what the error is (have to get some sleep:D).
ISO files on Parabola website are not updated after 2021, so, I guess that's why I can't update the system.
I will try to find new ways to fix it, but in the meantime, any help is appreciated.

Members online