Option to ignore specific content

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
@Rob and @wizardfromoz,
Would it be possible to have this add-on installed so that it there is an option to ignore specific sub-forums, for example I would like to ignore any content from the forum sub-category "Kali Linux".
It would also be nice to be able to block users so that those on the block list don't see any content or activity from me since with the current ignore functionality it's just a one way street where I don't see any content of that user but they can still see my content and activity, that functionality seems to be possible with this add-on.
I'll offer to pay for the lifetime option for the second add-on if you can cover the first one since that one doesn't have a lifetime option. This is a request after my earlier question about being able to block specific users so I went to look if there is actually a way to the add that functionality which I found so that's why my question if these add-ons can be installed.

Last edited:

Thanks! Let me know when you have decided, while we are at it I also think linux.org could use a newer and more modern look, if you agree and are open for such a theme change request, find a theme of your choosing within a reasonable price range and I'll pay for it.

Last edited:
If you have a PayPal address, I'll pay for the first year of the first one - if you decide to use it. It's only $10, if I'm reading it correctly.

@Rob @wizardfromoz @KGIII
I'd like to bring this up again, I would really like to be able to block out a specific section of the forums from ever showing up. Or could we just remove the whole Kali section, I find this section more bad for the forums than good because 99% of the time it's people trying to use Kali who shouldn't be using Kali.

As already mentioned in the sticky topic of the Kali section, Kali is a security/pen-testing tool-set not meant as a daily driver. My impression from my time being here is that linux.org's main focus is desktop Linux and some server Linux, since everyone tries Kali for it being a distribution with hacker status and it not actually being a desktop distribution I think we should remove the section. Then hopefully people will be redirecting their questions about Kali to the official Kali forums or elsewhere.

Last edited:
I haven't tested XenForo for a while, but I assume it's like other forums and one could actually redirect the Kali sub-forum to the official Kali forums. :cool:

Members online